Update by user Aug 30, 2011

Now we are 4 months into our new Access pts contract and the site is still not functional; and their management is still demanding contract payments while providing zero services .

Original review posted by user Jul 19, 2011

We exchanged our cabo timeshare for Loreto Ensenada Blanca Points. 2 months later we still could not get a contract #, but we received demands for the annual fee ,plus a pay immediately or lose your 0% rate 18 month financing and be forced to pay 10% interest.

We couldn't get the sales staff to call us back even though we were in Mexico, a local call. Just one line answers that never worked. We traded our unit for points because we were told a bunch of lies by trained liars. Read this post Do Not trade for points.!

It's just the latest scam they have come up with .

We were disgusted when we just had a un-exchangeable time-share. Now we would like nothing better than to be part of a class action lawsuit to get our money back from rip-off *** men.

Comments

if you are in need of help regarding your Villa del Palmar timeshare, contact Jeff Robbins at www.universalvacationclubmembers.com. I purchased a unit at VDP in july from a lying salesman who promised to sell my old timeshare...

long story short, Jeff helped me get out of my contract unscathed. Jeff, who is an owner at VDP, is truly out to help people who have been swindled by Villa del Palmar and he does it selflessly

And it gets worse. After 4 months of put offs it turns out there is no Resortcom.com online,except to recieve payments.

No points to bank. their reservation supervisor has no idea when their program will service existing clients !And yet today they still write up phony contracts even though there is no service